Friday, June 27, 2008

Three Things:

First, I posted a new link on my favorites... you’ve GOT to check out this blog. It’s a perfect spoof of the typical young Utah-Mormon wife blog, complete with a ticker counting down the days to the final book in the Twilight Saga. And yes, she uses “they’re”, “their”, and “there” interchangeably. Hilarious.

Second, you’ve got to try drizzling honey on Cheerios. I’m not talking about honeynut Cheerios, I’m talking about taking regular old Cheerios and sweetening them with honey instead of sugar.

And third, whoever can name what this is from first wins my respect.



(Here's a hint - I first employed Jon's hand for this photo, but his pinky wouldn't cooperate.)

3 comments:

  1. I checked out that blog--my favorite thing is the "anonymous" commenters who think the blog is real!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Is the finger thing from SYTYCD?!?

    ReplyDelete