Saturday, July 23, 2011

Photo Miscellany

I've been neglecting the pictures on my iPhone. I blame the HORRIBLE photo organization on Mac computers (and don't suggest that I use iPhoto because I hate that for separate reasons).

Ugh, first world problems, sorry. These pictures span the past couple of months.

At the gem show in Salt Lake with my mom. She was in heaven.


That same weekend, we went to Music and the Spoken Word at the old tabernacle building on Temple Square. I hadn't been since I was a kid.


My aunt Becky and me.


Christa!! It really has been a miracle that we've seen each other so often these past few months. We've gone years, in the past. Sad but true. This was after dinner at Blue Iguana, downtown Salt Lake. GO THERE. (It's the same as Red Iguana, just their second location, if that means anything to you.)


Nest in my parents' yard.





Craaaaaazy hail storm on our way back to Idaho from Alberta. We had to pull over TWICE. Some were as big as marbles. This picture does it no justice. Too bad.


Putting stuff on your dog is addictive. For your sake, I've eliminated several others including Jon's shorts on Penny, Penny-wrapped-in-yet-more-towels, etc etc. You get the idea.


Ada at tumbling class.


Peacock at the zoo in Idaho Falls.


Ada brushing a goat.




Baby zebra nursing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 Reminds me of this old post of mine.



3 comments:

  1. How have I never been to the Idaho Falls Zoo? Weird. We'll have to go one day before leaving Rexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one of Ada at tumbling class the most. Her mouth! PS could that goat be any fluffier?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing that picture of Ada on a tiger made me break into a cold sweat for .2 seconds until I realized it was fake. ALSO, I love that picture of us and I love that it reminds me of the BEST/ probably the 2nd I've ever seen magic show ever!

    P.S. Word verification=poreback?

    ReplyDelete