Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday notes

To the lady sitting three pews ahead of me: I don't like you repeatedly turning around and staring at me any less than you like me looking directly at you when you do it. (This was too long for my Twitter feed, and I didn't have it in me to try to cut it down.)

While I'm at it...our Relief Society room was unbearably hot and overcrowded, and also graced by the presence of a smelly turd hidden in some child's diaper, accompanied by a mother who obviously didn't feel that it was her job to remove it.

On a more positive note, we got to sing my favorite Thanksgiving hymn today, TWICE...

AAAAAAND,







She moved! She's gone!! Hooray!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you, unecessary Sunday whatnot. It's about time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So should I wish myself a Happy Half Birthday or just wish you Happy Birthday? Decisions, decisions....

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete