Monday, November 29, 2010

On Dasher, on Dancer

I leave tomorrow for 41 days of beautiful snowy blissfulness in Utah, Idaho, and Alberta. Jon's joining me a couple of weeks later after his finals then we'll be returning to the island together in January for his final semester here. Many of his classmates will be spending that final term in Atlanta instead, so today was goodbye to a few close friends :( Miss you guys already.

My flight from Statia to St Maarten got cancelled leaving me with no option other than to go a day early and turn my trip into two days of traveling. Now I'll be spending tomorrow night in a hotel at my own expense. Winward Airlines, you very nearly ruined Christmas.

I'll be in Salt Lake City for three days before heading up to my parent's place in Idaho. I'm sure I'll blog once I'm there.

kthxbai!

3 comments: