Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Animal Miscellany



I'd been trying to get a picture of this little fuzzy baby donkey FOREVER and finally succeeded:



My favorite house on the island (and this picture counts - look closer).



Now baby goat overload:

They've taken a liking to our yard:

Those ears!!!!



(Taken from the stairs. They squeeze in through the vertical bars of the red gate. I don't know how they're still so tiny....maybe they're deformed.)

Their owner asked me (as I was setting out a bowl of goat drinking water…) if we minded them in our yard, and I answered, “We love them they’re so cute ahhhh!” But I’m pretty sure I screamed it. So capitalize the whole thing and add a few more exclamation points.

Kthxbai

10 comments:

  1. there was a lot of "meee-oooow" and "froof-froof" --ing during this post. norah thinks the goats are puppies. meh. they're super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, the fluffy donkey is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. k i just have to know, how big is that spider?? i love the baby goats, i'm getting comments from 2 tiny people right now =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever that is in the web is the freakiest thing I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, speaking of baby names, wherever that was, I want to state for the record that the worst name EVER is Coit. I saw it recently in a certain church's children's magazine. He's from Utah, not Idaho, so I'm not sure it will show up on your list. I just wanted you to know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That spider picture is so scary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting, a baby name that answers the question of where babies come from.

    "So much love, yet also so much information"

    ReplyDelete
  8. That gecko thingy on the wall gave me those terrible goosebumps on the back of your neck you get right before the terrible creeped out shivers!! But I love the goats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What everyone saw as a "Spider Pic", I saw as a splayed frog stuck in a web. *facepalm*

    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. who knew that was a spider? seriously. i thought frog as well. . . interesting.

    ReplyDelete