Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Idaho Photo Dump 1



Joseph at breakfast, right after my mom and Corinne picked me up from the airport (my first time meeting him!)



Ada unceremoniously covered Gunner with a baby blanket.



GORRRRRRGEOUSSSS 






Tipped over and didn't even make a sound.





St. Anthony Pioneer Day Parade!!




This was Joseph the entire time.



Candy raining into our laps.




Don't bite the baby!!!!!! jk I caught him yawning.



And again.



Then Annie was there!!!!!!! HOLY GREEN EYES, ANNIE.


There's still a shload more to come, but just one last thing for this post. I would be truly ungrateful if I didn't publicly tell you about how Ada was squawking at the dinner table and when an exasperated Corinne finally asked her what was up Ada exclaimed, "I got ice in my pants!"

kthxbai

2 comments: