Monday, January 17, 2011

Christmas Leftovers

Here are some more pictures from my trip home. They got excluded for any number of reasons including but not limited to:

a) The picture erroring out while uploading.
b) Me being unable to rotate the image on my parent's computer.
c) Me hating slow internet.


Sunrise in St Maarten



Best pretzel on earth. I wouldn't have taken a picture of a pretzel for any other reason.



A bird! In the St Maarten airport! On the chair next to me!



Castaway Cay, where I've been, Disney cruise ship, which I've been on.



Ada being cute.



Dinner table, Christmas tree, Ada being sneaky.



Pose.



Naptime.


The end.

2 comments:

  1. That picture of Ada stealing the phone off the table made me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be glad to know we have decided to get a new computer. Less frustration for all!

    ReplyDelete