My sister-in-law, Lianna, discovered the following image over our Christmas vacation:
SACRAMENT MEETING BINGO!
It’s not in grid format, but get over it. Think of it more as a scavenger hunt. Ready, go.
- Member of the bishopric sleeping
- Someone writing a particularly large tithing check in full view
- Toddler making it all the way up the stairs and behind the pulpit before being caught by angry parent
- Someone texting
- Cheerios ground into the carpet/stuck in the pew-crack
- Dandruff on a black suit
- Child crying for over two minutes before parent removes them – BONUS if the parent doesn’t remove them at all.
- Off-key, warbling soprano outsinging everyone
- Severe combover
- Child playing with electronic toy
- Obscene coughing directly behind your head
- Someone saying “Bear with me” at the beginning of their talk – BONUS if they also begin an idea with “Merriam-Webster defines _____ as:”
- Child defacing a hymnbook
- Young Woman singing a solo from an EFY CD
- Baby girl wearing a headband with an enormous bow or flower attached to it – BONUS if she’s wearing at least two other accessories at the same time
- Little kid picking his nose and wiping it on the upholstery
- Knock-you-out Old Lady Perfume
- Cellphone ringing during the Sacrament: BONUS if it’s a highly inappropriate ring tone
- Person disclosing sensitive details of their latest malady/financial troubles over the pulpit
- Child kicking your pew
- Siblings (that aren’t twins) dressed identically: BONUS if it involves denim
- Old lady with enormous earrings stretching her earlobes beyond recognition
- Man with clean-shaven face, but sporting flagrant ‘neckbeard’
PS- Yes, we came up with this list during Sacrament meeting.
PSS- Lots more ideas could come from this post that I did a while back, but it wouldn’t be very original of me to post them all over again now would it?
PSS- A handful from the Wal-Mart bingo could go on this list, as well. Not sure if you noticed. I figured I'd point that out. Just in case.