My sister-in-law, Lianna, discovered Walmart Bingo over our Christmas vacation:
Anyway, we thought it was so funny that we decided to make one of our own. Introducing…
SACRAMENT MEETING BINGO!
It’s not in grid format, but get over it. Think of it more as a scavenger hunt. Ready, go.
- Member of the bishopric sleeping
- Someone writing a particularly large tithing check in full view
- Toddler making it all the way up the stairs and behind the pulpit before being caught by angry parent
- Someone texting
- Cheerios ground into the carpet/stuck in the pew-crack
- Dandruff on a black suit
- Child crying for over two minutes before parent removes them – BONUS if the parent doesn’t remove them at all.
- Off-key, warbling soprano outsinging everyone
- Severe combover
- Child playing with electronic toy
- Obscene coughing directly behind your head
- Someone saying “Bear with me” at the beginning of their talk – BONUS if they also begin an idea with “Merriam-Webster defines _____ as:”
- Child defacing a hymnbook
- Young Woman singing a solo from an EFY CD
- Baby girl wearing a headband with an enormous bow or flower attached to it – BONUS if she’s wearing at least two other accessories at the same time
- Little kid picking his nose and wiping it on the upholstery
- Knock-you-out Old Lady Perfume
- Cellphone ringing during the Sacrament: BONUS if it’s a highly inappropriate ring tone
- Person disclosing sensitive details of their latest malady/financial troubles over the pulpit
- Child kicking your pew
- Siblings (that aren’t twins) dressed identically: BONUS if it involves denim
- Old lady with enormous earrings stretching her earlobes beyond recognition
- Man with clean-shaven face, but sporting flagrant ‘neckbeard’
PS- Yes, we came up with this list during Sacrament meeting.
PSS- Lots more ideas could come from this post that I did a while back, but it wouldn’t be very original of me to post them all over again now would it?
PSS- A handful from the Wal-Mart bingo could go on this list, as well. Not sure if you noticed. I figured I'd point that out. Just in case.