Thursday, January 02, 2014

Jensen Family Christmas (in Southern Alberta)

If I had to summarize the trip in one word it would be BABIES.

This video would have been a whole lot better quality had my camera not crapped out on me halfway through the trip forcing me to consolidate (what was) HD footage with iPhone footage.

I hope your Christmas was merry and bright!



Jensen Family Christmas from Jessie Jensen on Vimeo.


First song ("The Christmas Song") performed by Catherine Feeny on the album "The Hotel Cafe Presents Winter Songs" produced by Epic records.

Second song ("Put the Lights on the Tree") performed by Sufjan Stevens on the album "Songs for Christmas" produced by Asthmatic Kitty.

I don't own the rights to either song. It's a family video, not for personal gain. My blog and my videos are not monetized. I linked to where people can purchase the albums. Have I covered all my bases? I guess we'll see!!

2 comments:

  1. I love how much winter clothing I thought I needed in the 50 degree weather. No wonder I lost weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't fully express how much I love this. You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete