Lately, we've been:
1) Boating/fishing with our new friends, Dell and Carla. 3 consecutive days. I wore a baseball cap on each of those days. A first for me, hooray!
2) Taking care of my parents' house/property/animals while they're in Rome.
3) Exercising the H out of the dogs so they'll stop being so crazy towards each other.
4) Facilitating inter-species playtime.
(That is an airborn cat)
5) Introducing nieces to horses.
We are now days away from leaving for New York, directly followed by leaving the country for two years, so please don't panic if I don't manage to post between now and WHEN WE'RE ACTUALLY ON THE ISLAND. I'll post as soon as I can once we're set up there. Don't even worry about it.