- When she came running into the living room with her ball attached to her collar.
- When she tried to act brave around the umbrella, even though it was perfectly obvious that she was scared of it.
- When she loses her mind every time Jon opens up a bottle of near-beer (ew) because she knows what comes once he's finished with it:
- When she got attacked by a lusty chihuahua at the dog park.
- When she fell going down concrete steps and scooted on the ground, on her face, causing injury to her lip. (Sound familiar?)
- When she cried like a maniac at our company picnic every time Jon was out of view. In her defense...she really loves him.
Aw. Ignore her creepy eyes. They don't usually look like that.
Also, it may have been my fault that she drank so much water. I was the one that dribbled the soda in there, and I laughed until I cried because she was drinking so violently. But her water dish is fairly small, so I didn't think she could make herself sick on only that much. I was wrong. She's better now.